Sunday, December 4, 2011

oh boy

my friend Ashley Kerby came to town to take Miles’ TWO year pictures this last week. 

she is the one who took the pictures announcing our pregnancy.

so what better way than for her to reveal the gender of baby #2.

it was not your actual reveal…we already knew as did most people in my family, but what better way to document this special time in our life.

she did such a great job.  she make cupcakes.

377310_10150413224908553_155357718552_8525860_599731571_n

filled with BLUE icing

374341_10150413224753553_155357718552_8525859_310283422_n

and we even had BLUE balloons.

375435_10150413223998553_155357718552_8525857_1719903861_n

 

that’s right…baby boy #2 will join us in April.  I was extremely shocked…I was expecting PINK…but nevertheless, extremely happy.  Miles will be so happy (I promise one day he will) that he is going to have a little brother. 

Thanks again Ashley for being a part of this special time in our lives and documenting it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment